SuperGiant's action RPG is coming to Apple's tablet.
According to Apple's New Zealand App Store, Bastion will be releasing on iPad throughout the world later today or tomorrow (depending on your time zone). Eastern Daylight Time, for example, should get it around 11 p.m. tonight.
Supergiant Games' action RPG is priced at $6.49 Australian, whichusually prices at $4.99 in US dollars.
According to the App Store description, Bastion will require an iPad 2 or a new iPad to run. It'll support GameCenter for achievements and leaderboards, but it doesn't appear any additional features have been added for the iPad version.
Update: Supergiant has posted a comprehensive FAQ about the iPad version of Bastion on its website, along with a trailer, which we've embedded below. Bastion on iPad doesn't have any major new additions, but Supergiant added simplified controls — the default on iPad — so that the game doesn't have to be played with a virtual joystick and buttons. (That's an option with the "Classic Controls.")
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28