"Bad Piggies" is being teased on Facebook and Twitter today by Rovio, the developer behind the popular Angry Birds franchise.
Something called "Bad Piggies" is being teased on Facebook and Twitter by Rovio, the developer behind the popular Angry Birds franchise.
"Pigs are awesome. Birds stink. We like eggs! We are the official pigs from Rovio," reads the description on the "Bad Piggies" Facebook page and Twitter account. The latter has been antagonistically tweeting pictures and comments clearly aimed at Rovio's slingshot-using birds.
The Facebook page promises "more later" via a charming piece of artwork made to look like fingerpainting on a wall.
We have reached out to Rovio for comment regarding the "Bad Piggies" project. The company recently launched physics-based puzzler Amazing Alex on iOS and Android, with PC, Mac, and Windows phone versions on the way. Rovio also recently announced partnerships for Angry Birds with punk-rock band Green Day and the Philadelphia Eagles football team.
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- Homefront: The Revolution devs to move to Deep Silver as Crytek scales back two studios