"The Walking Dead: The Game - Episode 4" teaser trailer sets the stage for tough decisions.
The Walking Dead: The Game - Episode 4's new teaser trailer, posted today by IGN, brings the story of Lee and his ragtag crew's struggle for survival closer to its finale and sets the stage for some tough decisions.
The trailer for "Around Every Corner," posted below, shows a company divided by illness, injury, and human nature's inherently ugly selfishness in self-preservation. As their journey comes closer to Episode 5 and the gang's eleventh hour, it looks like Lee will have to tread carefully in dealing with the group's clashing personalities.
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch launches April 22 for PS4
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- The modder who fixed Dark Souls' PC port scrutinizes Dark Souls 2