"The Walking Dead: The Game - Episode 4" teaser trailer sets the stage for tough decisions.
The Walking Dead: The Game - Episode 4's new teaser trailer, posted today by IGN, brings the story of Lee and his ragtag crew's struggle for survival closer to its finale and sets the stage for some tough decisions.
The trailer for "Around Every Corner," posted below, shows a company divided by illness, injury, and human nature's inherently ugly selfishness in self-preservation. As their journey comes closer to Episode 5 and the gang's eleventh hour, it looks like Lee will have to tread carefully in dealing with the group's clashing personalities.
- But WHAT CAN BE DONE: dos and don'ts to combat online sexism
- The new Unreal Tournament looks incredible, see it in motion
- Girl's Club video review: Just wanna have fun
- Never back a Kickstarter without a programmer (and other tips for not losing your money)
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing