"The Walking Dead: The Game - Episode 4" teaser trailer sets the stage for tough decisions.
The Walking Dead: The Game - Episode 4's new teaser trailer, posted today by IGN, brings the story of Lee and his ragtag crew's struggle for survival closer to its finale and sets the stage for some tough decisions.
The trailer for "Around Every Corner," posted below, shows a company divided by illness, injury, and human nature's inherently ugly selfishness in self-preservation. As their journey comes closer to Episode 5 and the gang's eleventh hour, it looks like Lee will have to tread carefully in dealing with the group's clashing personalities.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Pinball FX2 delayed on Xbox One, but you can now transfer tables you bought on Xbox 360
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month