Chris Plante and Russ Frushtick discuss Astro's latest headset, the A50.
The Co-Operatives is a regular series wherein Russ Frushtick and Chris Plante discuss/argue the merits of a new product or game. Our last installment involved a discussion about Dishonored.
By now, you've probably read The Verge's tremendously in-depth review of the Astro A50 wireless gaming headset. If you haven't, you should do that.
With that review in mind, we thought it might be helpful to get a different perspective on the headset from two people who play a heck of a lot of shooters: Chris Plante and myself. Consider this the more gamer-centric overview of the headset from two people that know a lot less about ohms and a lot more about what a clunky-footed sniper sounds like as he's sneaking up to stab you in the back. It also helps if you like the movie Rango.
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Phil Spencer: Games with Gold will feel 'more true' to what consumers want in the future
- When a successful game is a failure