Chris Plante and Russ Frushtick discuss Astro's latest headset, the A50.
The Co-Operatives is a regular series wherein Russ Frushtick and Chris Plante discuss/argue the merits of a new product or game. Our last installment involved a discussion about Dishonored.
By now, you've probably read The Verge's tremendously in-depth review of the Astro A50 wireless gaming headset. If you haven't, you should do that.
With that review in mind, we thought it might be helpful to get a different perspective on the headset from two people who play a heck of a lot of shooters: Chris Plante and myself. Consider this the more gamer-centric overview of the headset from two people that know a lot less about ohms and a lot more about what a clunky-footed sniper sounds like as he's sneaking up to stab you in the back. It also helps if you like the movie Rango.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'