"Hellboy" Ron Perlman to lead voice cast for RAW Studios' "Bad Planet."
Jane will also lend his voice to the game alongside Perlman, who will play protagonist The Convict.
However, with the Kickstarter campaign stagnating just above $40,000 with 12 days left to reach its $575,000 goal, it is unlikely the game will be funded.
"It's been a tough go so far and there's no getting around that. It's been a lot of learning along the way," reads a statement on the Kickstarter page from RAW's Tim Bradstreet. "No matter how hard you work or how completely you think have something covered there's always going to be something you missed or could have done better. We're realistic about that. Bad Planet is not Batman, nor is it The Avengers, and we're not Marvel or DC with decades of fan support holding us up by the boot-straps. We're an independent boutique publisher with a great IP partnered with an extremely talented group of independent game designers."
The Kickstarter for Bad Planet launched on July 12th and is based on Jane's comic book series of the same name.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down