"QWOP" creator tackles the problem of unicorn locomotion with "CLOP."
Players control a lusty unicorn with the H, J, K, and L keys in an attempt to cross "yon high and pleasant hill" and capture an unsuspecting young woman for his bossy English pal. Like its Olympic runner counterpart, CLOP is difficult to master, with the eponymous unicorn flipping onto his back signifying a game over. Foddy has once again created an experience in which failure sits somewhere on the spectrum between deeply frustrating and highly hilarious.
CLOP is free to play at Foddy's official website.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- XBOne Classifieds
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy