"QWOP" creator tackles the problem of unicorn locomotion with "CLOP."
Players control a lusty unicorn with the H, J, K, and L keys in an attempt to cross "yon high and pleasant hill" and capture an unsuspecting young woman for his bossy English pal. Like its Olympic runner counterpart, CLOP is difficult to master, with the eponymous unicorn flipping onto his back signifying a game over. Foddy has once again created an experience in which failure sits somewhere on the spectrum between deeply frustrating and highly hilarious.
CLOP is free to play at Foddy's official website.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)