"QWOP" creator tackles the problem of unicorn locomotion with "CLOP."
Players control a lusty unicorn with the H, J, K, and L keys in an attempt to cross "yon high and pleasant hill" and capture an unsuspecting young woman for his bossy English pal. Like its Olympic runner counterpart, CLOP is difficult to master, with the eponymous unicorn flipping onto his back signifying a game over. Foddy has once again created an experience in which failure sits somewhere on the spectrum between deeply frustrating and highly hilarious.
CLOP is free to play at Foddy's official website.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?