"QWOP" creator tackles the problem of unicorn locomotion with "CLOP."
Players control a lusty unicorn with the H, J, K, and L keys in an attempt to cross "yon high and pleasant hill" and capture an unsuspecting young woman for his bossy English pal. Like its Olympic runner counterpart, CLOP is difficult to master, with the eponymous unicorn flipping onto his back signifying a game over. Foddy has once again created an experience in which failure sits somewhere on the spectrum between deeply frustrating and highly hilarious.
CLOP is free to play at Foddy's official website.
More from Polygon
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?