"QWOP" creator tackles the problem of unicorn locomotion with "CLOP."
Players control a lusty unicorn with the H, J, K, and L keys in an attempt to cross "yon high and pleasant hill" and capture an unsuspecting young woman for his bossy English pal. Like its Olympic runner counterpart, CLOP is difficult to master, with the eponymous unicorn flipping onto his back signifying a game over. Foddy has once again created an experience in which failure sits somewhere on the spectrum between deeply frustrating and highly hilarious.
CLOP is free to play at Foddy's official website.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- master of vashikaran specialist baba +91-9950211818
- Powerful Vashikaran Mantra, Voodoo-spell+91-9950211818
- Tone totke for love marriage specialist +91-9950211818
- Love Vashikaran Solution Astrologer +91-9950211818
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- love guru - best love problem specialist+91-9950211818
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today