"Metal Gear Solid 4" gets a slew of PlayStation 3 trophies four years after its initial release.
Metal Gear Solid 4 is getting PlayStation 3 Trophy support this month, four years after its original release, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Metal Gear franchise, Kojima Productions has created twenty trophies for the title. Retail copies of Metal Gear Solid 4 will also be updated to include out-of-box native Trophy support. Trophies include:
- You enjoy all the killing, that's why: Killed many enemies in one area, and vomited.
- Emotion Control: Controlled an enemy soldier's emotions using an Emotive Magazine.
- Ghost Photography Addict: Snapped at least 5 shots of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.
- Are you an Otaku too?: Viewed all model posters.
- You're pretty good: Got kissed by Ocelot during the final battle.
Development on Metal Gear Solid 4 had wrapped up before Trophies were added to the PS3 in 2008. The company was unable to include support in time for the game's launch, but kept the project on the back-burner after its release in July 2008.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell