Sony president Kaz Hirai says that PlayStation Vita sales are as expected, but the handheld is "trending behind" in certain regions.
PlayStation Vita sales are meeting expectations but still lacking in certain regions, according to Sony CEO Kaz Hirai.
"Worldwide, the Vita is pretty much along where we would expect it to be, maybe trending behind in certain territories," Hirai told Reuters today at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin ("Berlin Radio Show"), Europe's largest industrial trade show.
Hirai declined to comment on which regions are showing slower sales.
"In terms of sales it's doing as well as last month, so we'd like to see it go up significantly," he said.
The Vita has sold 2.2 million units as of June 30th, but is still outsold by Nintendo's 3DS.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic
More from Polygon
- love marriage specialist astrologer in australia+91-9166007251
- वशीकरण BLACK magic specialist baba ji +91-9166007251
- love marriage problem solution baba in america+91-9166007251
- Inter Caste Marriage Problem Solution In Australia+91-9166007251
- Inter Caste Marriage Problem Solution +91-9166007251
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward