Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will see the end of its "season of content" next month with the launch of the Final Assault collection, which is showcased in a new trailer from Activision.
Final Assault includes five new multiplayer maps: Offshore, an oil rig; Gulch, a ghost town in a desert; Decommission, a graveyard for cruise ships; Parish, a bombed-out European city; and Boardwalk, a decaying waterfront playground.
The collection will be available to Xbox 360 users on September 6th. It costs 1200 Microsoft Points ($15) for non-Elite subscribers, and as usual, Elite members will enjoy early access. Activision has not announced a PC or PS3 release date for Final Assault.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends