Monolith has already revealed several playable characters in their upcoming Lord of the Rings multiplayer online battle arena, and today they released two more demos.
Monolith has already revealed several playable characters in their upcoming Lord of the Rings multiplayer online battle arena, and today they released two more demos. The latest "Battle Profiles" feature Hildifons, Sauron, Arathorn, and Runsig.
Both demos show off two players each and their tactical uses. Hildifons, a hobbit with a penchant for pyro techniques, specializes in lane control. The ultimate Lord of the Rings villain, Sauron, is a master of melee and giant maces. Arathorn, Aragorn's father, and Runsig were previously unveiled at Gamescom; Arathorn is better suited for long-range melee, where Runsig is meant for players interested in siege warfare. PAX attendees will have the chance to play both demos on the floor.
Guardians of Middle-earth will release later this fall for Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy