"Scourge: Outbreak" blasting its way onto the PlayStation Network "soon."
Scourge: Outbreak, a third-person co-op shooter from Tragnarion Studios, is due out on PlayStation Network "soon" according to a post on the official PlayStation blog.
Scourge's narrative follows four players in co-op mode, with each experiencing their own unique character flashbacks as the game progresses.
"These memories are designed to fit together as a kind of jig-saw puzzle, so the best way to get the full picture is to discuss them with your buddies," reads the post from lead designer Omar Salleh. "Some show dubious details about yourself, while others cast doubt on your squad-mates."
Salleh promises that single-player mode is "a complete experience in and of itself," but players wanting a juicier narrative experience will want to grab friends for co-op mode.
Each member of Echo Squad, Scourge's heroes, retains their own unique abilities, stats, and weapons handling. Tragnarion has also attempted to move away from the establish third-person-shooter formula, with "a faster-paced, less methodical combat feel."
Scourge: Outbreak is coming to PlayStation Network soon, with Xbox Live and PC versions to follow.
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- Doctor Who: Legacy first major update will add more than 20 hours of gameplay
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City