'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' multiplayer details are coming tomorrow.
"In just 4 days, we reveal #BlackOps2MP. RT if you're ready to see Multiplayer in action," the account tweeted on Friday.
Earlier this summer, Activision confirmed a futuristic version of Black Ops fan-favorite map "Nuketown"will be a pre-order bonus for Black Ops 2. Additionally the company released vignettes introducing the game's antagonist, touted as "the most insidious villain in Call of Duty history," and composer Trent Reznor.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on November 13th.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Lords of the Fallen pre-orders get free upgrade to Limited Edition