much anticipated Half-Life mod Black Mesa: Source appears in video form after a long waiting period.
Gameplay footage of the much anticipated Half-Life mod Black Mesa: Source has finally reared its head online, after being posted today on ValveTime.
The short video showing the On a Rail chapter, which is captured from a "fairly old build" of the user mod, was designed using the latest version of Valve's Source engine. However Half-Life fans are already criticising the use of iron sights for the .357 Magnum, a zoom feature made available in the single-player campaign.
A second video posted on LambdaGeneration.com shows poor-quality footage of the Surface Tension chapter, taken from an old and outdated build.
Black Mesa: Source began development eight years ago and currently has no official release date.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic