Call of Duty fans rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
Call of Duty fans, rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
This first multiplayer gameplay trailer gives us a look at some badges, some fancy new items and weapons, and a lot of ... third-person perspective? Also, what's this? Shoutcasting? Sounds like someone is planning to take eSports very seriously this time around.
Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and features a variety of multiplayer modes including standard competitive online play and Treyarch's trademark Zombie modes.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Game contoller for PC
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS