Call of Duty fans rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
Call of Duty fans, rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
This first multiplayer gameplay trailer gives us a look at some badges, some fancy new items and weapons, and a lot of ... third-person perspective? Also, what's this? Shoutcasting? Sounds like someone is planning to take eSports very seriously this time around.
Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and features a variety of multiplayer modes including standard competitive online play and Treyarch's trademark Zombie modes.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)