Call of Duty fans rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
Call of Duty fans, rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
This first multiplayer gameplay trailer gives us a look at some badges, some fancy new items and weapons, and a lot of ... third-person perspective? Also, what's this? Shoutcasting? Sounds like someone is planning to take eSports very seriously this time around.
Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and features a variety of multiplayer modes including standard competitive online play and Treyarch's trademark Zombie modes.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible