Call of Duty fans rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
Call of Duty fans, rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
This first multiplayer gameplay trailer gives us a look at some badges, some fancy new items and weapons, and a lot of ... third-person perspective? Also, what's this? Shoutcasting? Sounds like someone is planning to take eSports very seriously this time around.
Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and features a variety of multiplayer modes including standard competitive online play and Treyarch's trademark Zombie modes.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)