Call of Duty fans rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
Call of Duty fans, rejoice. Here's your first taste of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer in action.
This first multiplayer gameplay trailer gives us a look at some badges, some fancy new items and weapons, and a lot of ... third-person perspective? Also, what's this? Shoutcasting? Sounds like someone is planning to take eSports very seriously this time around.
Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and features a variety of multiplayer modes including standard competitive online play and Treyarch's trademark Zombie modes.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse