"Forza 4" August car pack adds 10 luxury cars to players' garages.
Forza Motorsport 4 gets a new downloadable content pack of 10 cars today courtesy of seat-designer Playseat, developer Turn 10 Studios announced today.
The "August Playseat Car Pack" nets players 10 luxury automobiles to players' garages for 560 Microsoft Points:
- 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302: Available in school bus yellow as a tribute to American racer Parnelli Jones' 1970 Trans-Am championship car.
- 2003 Aston Martin DB7 Zagato: Only 100 of these cars went through production, making them highly collectible.
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1: The 580 horsepower American Muscle car makes it return for the Chevy fans.
- 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track: This car's great driftability and rear-wheel drive come in handy for tight, quick turns.
- 1962 Lincoln Continental: A regal "land yacht", "as ostentatious as it is wide and long."
- 1989 Mercedes-Benz #63 Sauber-Mercedes C9: The classic silver chassis brings back memories of the Silver Arrows, Germany's racing Mercedes-Benz of yesteryear.
- 1984 Peugeot 205 T16: Only 200 of these mid-mounted four-cylinder turbocharged, 16-valve engine four-wheel-drive systems are currently in existence.
- 2013 Scion FR-S: This collaboration between Toyota and Subaru goes from zero to 60 in six seconds flat.
- 1962 Triumph TR3B: The ultimate four-cylinder wind-in-your-face sports car.
- 2013 Lexus GS350 F Sport: Its firmer suspension and larger front-brake rotors make speeding up and slowing down a breeze.
In addition to the cars, the pack also gives players a shot at the "August Playseat Car Pack Challenge," which begins today and runs through the end of August in Forza 4's Rivals Mode. Players can race to win gear from Playseat, with the grand prize of a new Playseat Forza Motorsport 4 sim-racing chassis going to the top overall finisher.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic