Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead writer hinted at new content for BioWare' massively multiplayer online role playing game this morning.
Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead writer, Hall Hood, hinted at new content for BioWare's massively multiplayer online role-playing game this morning via his Twitter account.
— Hall Hood (@hallhood) August 7, 2012
#SWTOR SIS Intel Report: Rumors indicate Czerka research vessel "Theoretika" has been located by deep-space salvage team. Investigating.
In the wake of his tweet, Hood clarified that he was simply teasing a forthcoming announcement, not making the official announcement. When a Twitter user speculated it could be a "new flashpoint," Hood responded "not exactly," but that he hoped the public would learn the details "very soon."
In an earnings call last week, The Old Republic's publisher, Electronic Arts, announced that the game would transition to a free-to-play model in November. During the same call, EA revealed that the game had fallen below 1 million subscribers in the first fiscal quarter of 2013.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Watch Unreal Engine 4 running in Firefox