Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead writer hinted at new content for BioWare' massively multiplayer online role playing game this morning.
Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead writer, Hall Hood, hinted at new content for BioWare's massively multiplayer online role-playing game this morning via his Twitter account.
— Hall Hood (@hallhood) August 7, 2012
#SWTOR SIS Intel Report: Rumors indicate Czerka research vessel "Theoretika" has been located by deep-space salvage team. Investigating.
In the wake of his tweet, Hood clarified that he was simply teasing a forthcoming announcement, not making the official announcement. When a Twitter user speculated it could be a "new flashpoint," Hood responded "not exactly," but that he hoped the public would learn the details "very soon."
In an earnings call last week, The Old Republic's publisher, Electronic Arts, announced that the game would transition to a free-to-play model in November. During the same call, EA revealed that the game had fallen below 1 million subscribers in the first fiscal quarter of 2013.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'