Game Party Champions, a party game with a sports twist from developer Phosphor Games, is headed to Wii U this Christmas.
Game Party Champions, a party game with a sports twist from developer Phosphor Games, is headed to Wii U this Christmas, according to a press release from publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
"Developed specifically for Wii U, Game Party Champions has a fun, pick up-and-play style that experienced and novice gamers will equally enjoy," said Samantha Ryan, senior vice president, production and development, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. "Players can tilt, turn and swipe the Wii U's revolutionary touch screen controller to play in entirely new ways."
Game Party Champions will leverage the Wii U GamePad and its motion controls in games like ping pong, table hockey and hoop shoot. It will offer three modes: Quick Play for solo action, Story Mode for group competition, and Party Mode for casual group play.
You can check out the miniature sports action in Game Party Champions in the gallery below.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards