Game Party Champions, a party game with a sports twist from developer Phosphor Games, is headed to Wii U this Christmas.
Game Party Champions, a party game with a sports twist from developer Phosphor Games, is headed to Wii U this Christmas, according to a press release from publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
"Developed specifically for Wii U, Game Party Champions has a fun, pick up-and-play style that experienced and novice gamers will equally enjoy," said Samantha Ryan, senior vice president, production and development, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. "Players can tilt, turn and swipe the Wii U's revolutionary touch screen controller to play in entirely new ways."
Game Party Champions will leverage the Wii U GamePad and its motion controls in games like ping pong, table hockey and hoop shoot. It will offer three modes: Quick Play for solo action, Story Mode for group competition, and Party Mode for casual group play.
You can check out the miniature sports action in Game Party Champions in the gallery below.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The best new video game toys from Comic-Con
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'