Indie Games Uprising, a collection of promising Xbox Live Indie Games, is returning for its third year next month, according to a launch trailer released today.
Indie Games Uprising, a collection of promising Xbox Live Indie Games, is returning for its third year next month, according to the program's launch trailer below.
Indie Games Uprising 3 runs from September 10th-20th, with one of the following nine games launching on each weekday:
- City Tuesday (Chris Zukowski)
- DieHard Dungeon (Tricktale)
- Entropy (Autotivity Entertainment)
- Gateways (Smudged Cat Games)
- Pixel (Ratchet Game Studios)
- Qrth-Phyl (Hermitgames)
- Sententia (Michael Hicks)
- Smooth Operators: Call Center Chaos (Andreas Heydeck)
- XenoMiner (Gristmill Studios)
Microsoft's Xbox Live Indie Games program is a hub for smaller, often more experimental games that get essentially zero exposure without a promotion such as Indie Games Uprising. Xbox Live Indie Games cost either 80 Microsoft Points ($1), 240 Microsoft Points ($3), or 400 Microsoft Points ($5).
If you found yourself humming along to the earworm of a song that the trailer used, you can download it for free from the artist, Jonny Martyr, on SoundCloud.