The weapons of the UNSC in Halo 4 are being thrust into the limelight in a new video showcasing the tech and sounds behind the firearms.
Among the weapons shown in action are the assault rifle from Misriah Armory that can fire 32 rounds, the battle rifle that has a magazine capacity of 36 rounds, the DMR which has 14 rounds, the magnum which has eight rounds, the shotgun which has six rounds, the saw which has 72 rounds, and many more.
The video is accompanied by commentary on the Halo 4 website where the game's developers share their thoughts on the UNSC weapons.
The video can be viewed below. A dubstep version of the video can be found on the website.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes EU PS3 pre-orders to include Peace Walker HD