Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes now offers two packs of add-on characters, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is now selling two packs of Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes add-on characters that were formerly exclusive to pre-order customers.
Each content pack unlocks various characters for use in the game's Freeplay mode. The "Heroes" pack brings Nightwing, Katana, Shazam, Zatanna, and the new Robin — Bruce Wayne's son, Damian Wayne — into the fold. Bizzaro, Captain Cold, Black Adam, Black Manta, and Gorilla Grodd are the baddies included in the "Villains" pack. Both pieces of content were originally pre-order bonuses at various retailers, and are now available for purchase at $1.99 each on the PlayStation Store and 160 Microsoft Points on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Lego Batman 2 launched on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PC, Vita, 3DS, and DS on June 19th. Our own Phil Kollar liked it, and so did consumers: according to the NPD Group, it was the best-selling retail game in June, even though it was only available for the last two weeks of the month.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy