Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes now offers two packs of add-on characters, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is now selling two packs of Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes add-on characters that were formerly exclusive to pre-order customers.
Each content pack unlocks various characters for use in the game's Freeplay mode. The "Heroes" pack brings Nightwing, Katana, Shazam, Zatanna, and the new Robin — Bruce Wayne's son, Damian Wayne — into the fold. Bizzaro, Captain Cold, Black Adam, Black Manta, and Gorilla Grodd are the baddies included in the "Villains" pack. Both pieces of content were originally pre-order bonuses at various retailers, and are now available for purchase at $1.99 each on the PlayStation Store and 160 Microsoft Points on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Lego Batman 2 launched on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PC, Vita, 3DS, and DS on June 19th. Our own Phil Kollar liked it, and so did consumers: according to the NPD Group, it was the best-selling retail game in June, even though it was only available for the last two weeks of the month.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development