Gameloft teases its first Unreal Engine game, "Wild Blood."
Gameloft released a teaser trailer this morning for iOS and Android title Wild Blood, its first game rendered on the Unreal Engine.
The trailer features brief glimpses at a dark fantasy setting, stone statues overrun with brush and strange creatures scuttling up the sides of building. We get a good look at the back of a man with a huge, glittery sword and are warned, "Be prepared to relive history."
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Space Noir's spaceship combat headed to PC and tablets from N-Fusion and Unity Games
- Titanfall's achievement lies in allowing the player to find fun in failure
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there