"Persona 4 Arena"' Xbox 360 lag gets patched.
The Xbox 360 version of Persona-themed fighting game Persona 4 Arena was patched today to correct persistent lag problems in online multiplayer, reports Joystiq.
The patch went live today and players will be prompted to download it the next time Persona 4 Arena loads up. According to Joystiq, testing the patch proved successful and online matches performed as smoothly as their offline counterparts.
Players first noticed a lag in the game's online match component two weeks ago on its first release in Japan. Publisher Atlus immediately took up the cause and made good on its promise of a swift solution.
Persona 4 Arena released in North America on August 7th for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy