The newest NBA 2K13 trailer offers the longest look at gameplay clips yet, with almost two full minutes of footage.
The newest NBA 2K13 trailer offers the longest look at gameplay yet, with almost two full minutes of footage.
Among all the quick cuts and camera zooms, you'll see a lot of dunking and other action in the paint, which is likely meant to show off this year's new physics interactions for players colliding in the lane.
It's the first trailer since the video that highlighted the game's All-Star Weekend downloadable content. That package will be free to those who pre-order NBA 2K13, and 2K Sports will sell the DLC separately at some point after launch.
NBA 2K13 is coming on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Wii, and PSP on October 2nd, 2012, and on Wii U this holiday season. For details on the collision physics and other gameplay changes coming in this year's game, check out our full preview.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes