Peter Molyneux is looking for beta testers for his upcoming game experiment "Curiosity - What’s inside the Cube."
Curiosity - What's inside the Cube, the upcoming experimental game from Peter Molyneux, is looking for beta testers, developer 22Cans announced today.
Applicants can apply via the 22Cans Facebook by liking the page and filling out a brief survey. 22Cans will send emails to accepted testers later this week containing further instructions. Testing will take place Tuesday through Friday beginning at 11 a.m. EST each day.
The game, previously called Curiosity but renamed in light of muddled Google Search results, asks players to chip away at a giant black cube in a race to see what's inside. Only one player will see the cube's contents, and how they choose to share or not share that information plays a major role in the "experiment."
22Cans' next game will be Cooperation, which Molyneux described to Polygon as "the biggest cooperative effort the world has ever known."
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here