Indie Games Uprising 3, a promotion designed by Xbox Live Indie Games developers developers to highlight some of the best games on the service, begins today.
Indie Games Uprising 3, a promotion designed by Xbox Live Indie Games developers to highlight the service and some of its best games, begins today.
Indie Games Uprising 3's purpose is to "promote Xbox Live Indie Games in the best light possible by showcasing the diversity, talent, and potential of the platform as a whole," according to the Indie Games Uprising website. "Our goal is not to immediately boost initial sales, but long term exposure to the platform, as well as introduce developers to their audience and the industry."
The third Uprising will highlight the following nine games, one each weekday through September 20th:
- Monday September 10th qrth-phyl
- Tuesday September 11th Sententia
- Wednesday September 12th Diehard Dungeon
- Thursday September 13th Gateways
- Friday September 14th Smooth Operators
- Monday September 17th Entropy
- Tuesday September 18th City Tuesday
- Wedday September 19th XenoMiner
- Thursday September 20th Pixel
The team behind uprising has put together a trailer that includes each game, which you can watch below.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends