La Mulana is coming to WiiWare, bringing its 2D platforming punishment to your television screens, as shown in the game's WiiWare launch trailer.
The adventure platformer, released for PC in North America this past July and in Japan in 2005, stars a whip-wielding daredevil not unlike Indiana Jones on his journey through the tomb of La Mulana, collecting items and battling strange creatures along the way.
The game's WiiWare release was initially cancelled due to Japanese developer Nicalis' worries on the state of the WiiWare market. It was picked up for publication in North America and Europe by EnjoyUp Games and will be released on September 20th.
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- The Besties: The Best Games of February 2014
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- PlayStation Move creator to discuss 'future of innovation' for PlayStation at GDC