"The Secret World" lead designer Martin Bruusgaard was let go from developer Funcom in the company's round of layoffs last week,
The Secret World lead designer Martin Bruusgaard was let go from developer Funcom in the company's recent round of layoffs, Bruusgaard confirmed on Twitter late yesterday.
"Unfortunately, I'm not with Funcom anymore," the designer tweeted in response to a fan question. He confirmed that he found new job in IT.
"I think that 50 percent was an overall Funcom percentage," he said, referring to the number of employees let go.
"Also, rest assured that TSW is in good hands," Bruusgard added. "We have some awesome people working on it, and it's going full speed ahead!"
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business