"The Secret World" lead designer Martin Bruusgaard was let go from developer Funcom in the company's round of layoffs last week,
The Secret World lead designer Martin Bruusgaard was let go from developer Funcom in the company's recent round of layoffs, Bruusgaard confirmed on Twitter late yesterday.
"Unfortunately, I'm not with Funcom anymore," the designer tweeted in response to a fan question. He confirmed that he found new job in IT.
"I think that 50 percent was an overall Funcom percentage," he said, referring to the number of employees let go.
"Also, rest assured that TSW is in good hands," Bruusgard added. "We have some awesome people working on it, and it's going full speed ahead!"
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer