A prodigious LittleBigPlanet 2 player has recreated Final Fantasy 7 in Media Molecule’s platformer.
A prolific LittleBigPlanet 2 player has recreated Final Fantasy 7 in Media Molecule’s platformer.
In a series of six videos, Jamie Colliver (known on YouTube as TheJamMaster1992) plays through the classic role-playing game built using LittleBigPlanet’s level editor. The videos include Sackboys and Sackgirls outfitted with the game’s Final Fantasy 7 costume pack for a trip through Square Enix’s 1997 RPG.
Earlier this month, a port of the original Final Fantasy 7 was released prematurely on PC, leading the publisher to offer refunds to users who’d downloaded the unfinished software.
You can queue up the Final Fantasy 7 levels for download here. In the meantime, you can watch first in the series of video walkthroughs below.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4