A prodigious LittleBigPlanet 2 player has recreated Final Fantasy 7 in Media Molecule’s platformer.
A prolific LittleBigPlanet 2 player has recreated Final Fantasy 7 in Media Molecule’s platformer.
In a series of six videos, Jamie Colliver (known on YouTube as TheJamMaster1992) plays through the classic role-playing game built using LittleBigPlanet’s level editor. The videos include Sackboys and Sackgirls outfitted with the game’s Final Fantasy 7 costume pack for a trip through Square Enix’s 1997 RPG.
Earlier this month, a port of the original Final Fantasy 7 was released prematurely on PC, leading the publisher to offer refunds to users who’d downloaded the unfinished software.
You can queue up the Final Fantasy 7 levels for download here. In the meantime, you can watch first in the series of video walkthroughs below.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding