A prodigious LittleBigPlanet 2 player has recreated Final Fantasy 7 in Media Molecule’s platformer.
A prolific LittleBigPlanet 2 player has recreated Final Fantasy 7 in Media Molecule’s platformer.
In a series of six videos, Jamie Colliver (known on YouTube as TheJamMaster1992) plays through the classic role-playing game built using LittleBigPlanet’s level editor. The videos include Sackboys and Sackgirls outfitted with the game’s Final Fantasy 7 costume pack for a trip through Square Enix’s 1997 RPG.
Earlier this month, a port of the original Final Fantasy 7 was released prematurely on PC, leading the publisher to offer refunds to users who’d downloaded the unfinished software.
You can queue up the Final Fantasy 7 levels for download here. In the meantime, you can watch first in the series of video walkthroughs below.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'