Dead or Alive 5's roster expands with Mila, a mixed martial arts fighter.
The Dead or Alive series has an all-new fighter. Mila, an up-and-coming practitioner of "hot-blooded" mixed martial arts, will make her debut appearance in Dead or Alive 5, where she'll fight to battle her idol, Bass Armstrong.
Mila, in addition to her duties as a waitress at Johnny's Diner, is described as a "lightning fast, orthodox striker with a strong follow-up ground game." In a new gameplay video release by developer Team Ninja today, we see Mila do her MMA thing in the ring against Dead or Alive veteran Zack, then engage in some friendly sparring with Tina Armstrong — which becomes slightly less cordial when Mila gets hit by a runaway subway car, hurling her off the side of a building.
Fortunately, Mila's as tough as the rest of the Dead or Alive crew, who tend to shrug off the explosions and wrecking ball hits of DOA5's over-the-top stages.
Dead or Alive 5 is scheduled for release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America on September 25th.
For more Mila check out screenshots and character artwork in the gallery below.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Kickstarter suspends accused Airbnb squatter's game project
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- The Long Dark is a quieter take on DayZ, and it's still terrifying