Resident Evil themed attraction is coming to Universal Studios Japan.
A Resident Evil theme park attraction is coming to Universal Studios Japan this Friday, according to Game Watch Impress.
Universal Studios is teaming up with Capcom to bring the Resident Evil motif to the park at nightfall until November 11th. Beginning Friday, the Terminator 2 Cyberdyne Systems building will be transformed into the Umbrella Corporation, while the New York City zone will become Raccoon City using 3D projection mapping. In addition, the park's Biohazard Cafe and Grill will also make use of the 3D projection to create seemingly lifelike monsters.
Actors will also roam the park as classic Resident Evil characters, ranging from Jill Valentine to Claire Redfield.
Resident Evil 6 is scheduled to come to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 2nd, with a PC version to follow. A North American-based Resident Evil theme park attraction is scheduled to hit Six Flags on October 6th, called Flags Night. The title will be playable at Six Flags parks nationwide, while fans will have the chance to win Resident Evil 6-styled prizes.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Play Settlers of Catan Anytime thanks to HTML 5