"Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R," set to release in arcades this month, is coming to PlayStation Vita in Japan next year
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R from Arc System Works may be on its way to PlayStation Vita in Japan next year, according to a leaked scan of an article in the latest Famitsu magazine.
The supposedly leaked Famitsu page was originally posted on Japanese site Chaos-Info and shows a handful of screenshots. The scan also says that the game will be fully voiced and its mechanics have been rebalanced to suit the Vita's controls.
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R is an enhanced version of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii released in Japan and North America in 2007. A version of the game will release in Japanese arcades later this month, as well as a port of XX Accent Core Plus for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.
Polygon reached out to Arc System Works for comment on the developer's plans to bring the game to Vita in North America and Europe. We will update this story with more information when we have it.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- A global terrorist attack kicks off Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, watch the story trailer here
- Here's what's in the $120 version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA launches subscription service on Xbox One