"Quantum Conundrum," Airtight Games' first-person puzzler released earlier this summer, gets it second round of downloadable content today.
The "Ike-Aramba!" pack adds a new area to the mansion and another mission for players to complete. Eccentric Dr. Quadwrangle's pet, a foreign dimension-hopping creature named Ike, has gone missing, and players must quickly and carefully cross a seemingly endless string of yawning pits to rescue him.
The pack is available on Xbox 360 for 240 Microsoft Points and on PlayStation 3 and PC for $2.99. Players who purchased the Quantum Conundrum Season Pass on Steam will receive "Ike-Aramba!" for free.
Quantum Conundrum released in June for Steam and in July on PS3 and Xbox 360. The first downloadable content pack, "The Desmond Debacle," launched in late July on PC and early August on consoles.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?