"Quantum Conundrum," Airtight Games' first-person puzzler released earlier this summer, gets it second round of downloadable content today.
The "Ike-Aramba!" pack adds a new area to the mansion and another mission for players to complete. Eccentric Dr. Quadwrangle's pet, a foreign dimension-hopping creature named Ike, has gone missing, and players must quickly and carefully cross a seemingly endless string of yawning pits to rescue him.
The pack is available on Xbox 360 for 240 Microsoft Points and on PlayStation 3 and PC for $2.99. Players who purchased the Quantum Conundrum Season Pass on Steam will receive "Ike-Aramba!" for free.
Quantum Conundrum released in June for Steam and in July on PS3 and Xbox 360. The first downloadable content pack, "The Desmond Debacle," launched in late July on PC and early August on consoles.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free