"Tekken Tag Tournament 2" is coming to the Wii U console, and is bringing a slew of Nintendo-themed tweaks with it including costumes from the company's popular series.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is coming to the Wii U console, and is bringing a slew of Nintendo-themed tweaks with it including costumes from the company's popular series.
A new trailer, posted below, shows fighters using Super Mario mushrooms as power ups. Grabbing a mushroom, as in Mario's world, causes fighters to double in size or shrink depending on the variation of mushroom. The stage demonstrated in the trailer shows Mini, Giant, and Golden Mushrooms at play.
The video also shows costumes from several of Nintendo's star franchises, including outfit skins for Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Star Fox, Zero-Suit Samus, Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will release alongside the Wii U Japanese launch on December 8th, and is a launch window title for North America.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends