"Scribblenauts Unlimited" will release alongside the Wii U on launch day, November 18th.
Scribblenauts Unlimited will be a launch day title for the Nintendo Wii U, releasing alongside the console on November 18th, developer 5th Cell announced today.
Unlimited utilizes the Wii U GamePad controller to create objects for solving puzzles and modify existing ones in the game's Object Editor. The game is completely open world, presenting a wide variety of missions and non-playable characters to interact with. Players must guide Maxwell as he uses his magical notebook to help the inhabitants of his world solve their pesky problems.
Scribblenauts Unlimited was announced for Wii U and 3DS at Nintendo's E3 press conference earlier this summer.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Play Settlers of Catan Anytime thanks to HTML 5