The Stanley Parable: HD Remix, a Half-Life 2 mod that dabbles in insanity and may or may not be about something, is now on Steam Greenlight looking for votes.
The Stanley Parable: HD Remix, a Half-Life 2 mod that dabbles in insanity and may or may not be about something, has entered Steam Greenlight looking for votes.
"The game is an experiment in video game storytelling, or the point of it might be that there's actually no story at all, or maybe the point is that there's no game. It's about choice and freedom, possibly, but actually it might be about something else," reads the game's description on Greenlight. "You will make a decision that means nothing, you will walk a path that goes nowhere, and if you REEEEEEEEALLY look hard enough, none of it will make sense."
You can take a narrative trip through the game's screenshots and check out a trailer for The Stanley Parable: HD Remix below.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Why Shadowgate's developers want you dead
- Strike Suit Zero, Dishonored and more available free on Xbox Live Gold in August
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death