Fuse announcement trailer finally revealed.
The delayed trailer for Fuse, the upcoming title from Insomniac Games known previously as Overstrike, is now available following last minute legal issues which prevented the trailer to run earlier.
The game features four-player co-op in which users attempt to pursue a rogue organization called Raven who aims to gain control of an alien energy source. "Fuse" is the energy source used by in-game weapons.
The Fuse announcement trailer shows off some of the game's energy-based weaponry as well as co-op gameplay.
Polygon recently spoke with Insomniac Games about the development process that took the studio's Overstrike and transformed it into Fuse. The game is scheduled to hit March 2013.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!