"Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition" has been delayed from September 18th to November 30th.
Overhaul Games has added more content spanning several hours of brand new gameplay, including new characters and additions to the storyline. The developer had volunteers worldwide step up to help test the game and translate it into over 16 different languages.
"After recently reviewing the game and then consulting with our partners, we've decided to ensure that Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is the best possible product on launch," Overhaul president Trent Oster wrote. "Thus, we have pushed back the release date of the game."
Players who pre-order the game on Beamdog will receive a special badge for the Baldur's Gate forums as well as save $2 on their purchase.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition for PC will be available on November 30th. Versions for Mac and iPad are also due out in November, and an Android version is in the works.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down