"Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition" has been delayed from September 18th to November 30th.
Overhaul Games has added more content spanning several hours of brand new gameplay, including new characters and additions to the storyline. The developer had volunteers worldwide step up to help test the game and translate it into over 16 different languages.
"After recently reviewing the game and then consulting with our partners, we've decided to ensure that Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is the best possible product on launch," Overhaul president Trent Oster wrote. "Thus, we have pushed back the release date of the game."
Players who pre-order the game on Beamdog will receive a special badge for the Baldur's Gate forums as well as save $2 on their purchase.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition for PC will be available on November 30th. Versions for Mac and iPad are also due out in November, and an Android version is in the works.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Fenix Fire launches Kickstarter campaign for arcade adventure Source
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death