GameStop has reached its number of allocated pre-orders company-wide for the Wii U Deluxe.
GameStop has reached its number of allocated pre-orders company-wide for the Wii U Deluxe, according to employees.
Polygon contacted a number of different stores across the states, all of which confirmed that the system is sold out. According to one employee, reserves on the Deluxe edition were nearly half-full in the first few hours. With the Deluxe edition sold out, reserves on the Basic bundle are expected to fill shortly. Employees are still unsure if GameStop will receive more Deluxe editions post-launch.
The Wii U will release on November 18th in the US. For a look at its launch titles, check out our list here.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Highergrounds Game
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?