GameStop has reached its number of allocated pre-orders company-wide for the Wii U Deluxe.
GameStop has reached its number of allocated pre-orders company-wide for the Wii U Deluxe, according to employees.
Polygon contacted a number of different stores across the states, all of which confirmed that the system is sold out. According to one employee, reserves on the Deluxe edition were nearly half-full in the first few hours. With the Deluxe edition sold out, reserves on the Basic bundle are expected to fill shortly. Employees are still unsure if GameStop will receive more Deluxe editions post-launch.
The Wii U will release on November 18th in the US. For a look at its launch titles, check out our list here.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant