GameStop has reached its number of allocated pre-orders company-wide for the Wii U Deluxe.
GameStop has reached its number of allocated pre-orders company-wide for the Wii U Deluxe, according to employees.
Polygon contacted a number of different stores across the states, all of which confirmed that the system is sold out. According to one employee, reserves on the Deluxe edition were nearly half-full in the first few hours. With the Deluxe edition sold out, reserves on the Basic bundle are expected to fill shortly. Employees are still unsure if GameStop will receive more Deluxe editions post-launch.
The Wii U will release on November 18th in the US. For a look at its launch titles, check out our list here.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?