GameStop has reached its number of allocated pre-orders company-wide for the Wii U Deluxe.
GameStop has reached its number of allocated pre-orders company-wide for the Wii U Deluxe, according to employees.
Polygon contacted a number of different stores across the states, all of which confirmed that the system is sold out. According to one employee, reserves on the Deluxe edition were nearly half-full in the first few hours. With the Deluxe edition sold out, reserves on the Basic bundle are expected to fill shortly. Employees are still unsure if GameStop will receive more Deluxe editions post-launch.
The Wii U will release on November 18th in the US. For a look at its launch titles, check out our list here.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.