Gameplay for The War Z has finally made its way online.
Gameplay for The War Z has finally made its way online via IGN, which posted three new videos featuring basic gameplay and a few zombie headshots.
The War Z is a massively multiplayer online survival game being developed by Hammerpoint Interactive. It takes place five years post-zombie outbreak, where 95 percent of the human population is deceased. There are no subscription fees or paid DLC packs for The War Z; players will receive free updates as they release simply by purchasing the game. It will also feature co-operative multiplayer.
The game is currently still in alpha state, and as such is still working out bugs and other issues. It's expected later this fall, although pre-orders and requests for early beta access can be made on the website.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Cel Damage HD out on Tuesday for all PlayStation platforms
- Conception 2 review: bad romance