Gameplay for The War Z has finally made its way online.
Gameplay for The War Z has finally made its way online via IGN, which posted three new videos featuring basic gameplay and a few zombie headshots.
The War Z is a massively multiplayer online survival game being developed by Hammerpoint Interactive. It takes place five years post-zombie outbreak, where 95 percent of the human population is deceased. There are no subscription fees or paid DLC packs for The War Z; players will receive free updates as they release simply by purchasing the game. It will also feature co-operative multiplayer.
The game is currently still in alpha state, and as such is still working out bugs and other issues. It's expected later this fall, although pre-orders and requests for early beta access can be made on the website.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks