Gameplay for The War Z has finally made its way online.
Gameplay for The War Z has finally made its way online via IGN, which posted three new videos featuring basic gameplay and a few zombie headshots.
The War Z is a massively multiplayer online survival game being developed by Hammerpoint Interactive. It takes place five years post-zombie outbreak, where 95 percent of the human population is deceased. There are no subscription fees or paid DLC packs for The War Z; players will receive free updates as they release simply by purchasing the game. It will also feature co-operative multiplayer.
The game is currently still in alpha state, and as such is still working out bugs and other issues. It's expected later this fall, although pre-orders and requests for early beta access can be made on the website.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK