Quest for Glory creators making new turn-based series.
Quest for Glory series creators Corey and Lori Cole are back and developing a new five-game series called Hero-U.
The turn-based puzzle games, which will be developed with Australian studio Brawsome, are set in a reform school within a fantasy world, and will feature tactical combat, branching conversations that will affect relationships with other characters, as well as exploration through dungeons.
The team plans to launch a Kickstarter for the title October 19th, aiming for a monetary goal of $400,000; However, fans in the meantime can help throughout the development process by heading to the official Hero-U website where they can contribute suggestions throughout alpha and beta testing.
It is so far unknown whether the titles will be available on multiple platforms.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends