Forza Horizon, the upcoming open-world spinoff of the racing simulation series, will receive monthly DLC updates, for which players can subscribe with a season pass, reports Eurogamer.
Forza Horizon, the upcoming open-world spinoff of developer Turn 10 Studios' racing simulation series, will receive monthly DLC updates, to which players can subscribe with a season pass, and expansion packs, reports Eurogamer.
The game's first full expansion pack will ship on December 18th. Both DLC and the expansion packs can be purchased à la carte or with a season pass that grants access to all DLC and expansions for a one-time fee.
Earlier this year, Polygon spoke to the game's developers about how they reimagined the hardcore racing sim and turned Colorado into an open-world racetrack. We also spoke with developer Turn 10 Studios after a recent demo of the game about turning the game over to a British developer, Playground Studios.
Forza Horizon will be released on October 23rd, exclusively on Xbox 360.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- The Uncharted movie finally gets a release date set in stone