Forza Horizon, the upcoming open-world spinoff of the racing simulation series, will receive monthly DLC updates, for which players can subscribe with a season pass, reports Eurogamer.
Forza Horizon, the upcoming open-world spinoff of developer Turn 10 Studios' racing simulation series, will receive monthly DLC updates, to which players can subscribe with a season pass, and expansion packs, reports Eurogamer.
The game's first full expansion pack will ship on December 18th. Both DLC and the expansion packs can be purchased à la carte or with a season pass that grants access to all DLC and expansions for a one-time fee.
Earlier this year, Polygon spoke to the game's developers about how they reimagined the hardcore racing sim and turned Colorado into an open-world racetrack. We also spoke with developer Turn 10 Studios after a recent demo of the game about turning the game over to a British developer, Playground Studios.
Forza Horizon will be released on October 23rd, exclusively on Xbox 360.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song