Forza Horizon, the upcoming open-world spinoff of the racing simulation series, will receive monthly DLC updates, for which players can subscribe with a season pass, reports Eurogamer.
Forza Horizon, the upcoming open-world spinoff of developer Turn 10 Studios' racing simulation series, will receive monthly DLC updates, to which players can subscribe with a season pass, and expansion packs, reports Eurogamer.
The game's first full expansion pack will ship on December 18th. Both DLC and the expansion packs can be purchased à la carte or with a season pass that grants access to all DLC and expansions for a one-time fee.
Earlier this year, Polygon spoke to the game's developers about how they reimagined the hardcore racing sim and turned Colorado into an open-world racetrack. We also spoke with developer Turn 10 Studios after a recent demo of the game about turning the game over to a British developer, Playground Studios.
Forza Horizon will be released on October 23rd, exclusively on Xbox 360.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Cel Damage HD out on Tuesday for all PlayStation platforms
- Conception 2 review: bad romance