"Need for Speed: Most Wanted" wants you to drive recklessly, according to the game's latest single player campaign trailer.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted's single player campaign wants you to outsmart and outrace your competition to become the top-notch Most Wanted driver in the game's city of Fairhaven, as shown in a new trailer today from developer Criterion Games.
The trailer posted below shows the game's plethora of cars to choose from – "Just drive up to a car you want and jump in, it's that easy!" says the video – blasting past cop cars and other drivers, showing an open world racer in which any peril is self-inflicted in the desire to hit top speed. The video also shows the game's creative connectivity features, in which players can keep tabs on their friends' scores by viewing them on billboards in their in-game world or blasting past speed camera to trigger autologged records.
Cars are also customizable to withstand reckless driving, with upgrades like re-inflatable tires for when you just have to drive over spikes, and front impact protection that allows you to plow through roadblocks.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business