"Need for Speed: Most Wanted" wants you to drive recklessly, according to the game's latest single player campaign trailer.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted's single player campaign wants you to outsmart and outrace your competition to become the top-notch Most Wanted driver in the game's city of Fairhaven, as shown in a new trailer today from developer Criterion Games.
The trailer posted below shows the game's plethora of cars to choose from – "Just drive up to a car you want and jump in, it's that easy!" says the video – blasting past cop cars and other drivers, showing an open world racer in which any peril is self-inflicted in the desire to hit top speed. The video also shows the game's creative connectivity features, in which players can keep tabs on their friends' scores by viewing them on billboards in their in-game world or blasting past speed camera to trigger autologged records.
Cars are also customizable to withstand reckless driving, with upgrades like re-inflatable tires for when you just have to drive over spikes, and front impact protection that allows you to plow through roadblocks.
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- The next Mass Effect will see the return of the Mako, focus on exploration
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September