LittleBigPlanet Karting will have a commercial built by fans to air on national TV.
LittleBigPlanet Karting, the upcoming racer from United Front Games pitting Sackboy against the evil-stuffed Horde gang, will have a commercial created by fans and air on national TV, via a contest revealed on the PlayStation Blog.
In keeping with the LittleBigPlanet theme of Play, Create, Share — already on display as beta testers share their videos for the upcoming racer — Sony and Mofilm are inviting enthusiasts to create a 25-second commercial. The companies have provided video and audio assets for aspiring advertisers. Ten finalists will be chosen from among entries submitted by October 8th. The top 10 will be featured on the game's Facebook page, where the community will vote for a winner to receive airtime and $25,000.
LittleBigPlanet Karting is headed for a November 6th launch on PlayStation 3. You can check out the official rules on Mofilm's website.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes