LittleBigPlanet Karting will have a commercial built by fans to air on national TV.
LittleBigPlanet Karting, the upcoming racer from United Front Games pitting Sackboy against the evil-stuffed Horde gang, will have a commercial created by fans and air on national TV, via a contest revealed on the PlayStation Blog.
In keeping with the LittleBigPlanet theme of Play, Create, Share — already on display as beta testers share their videos for the upcoming racer — Sony and Mofilm are inviting enthusiasts to create a 25-second commercial. The companies have provided video and audio assets for aspiring advertisers. Ten finalists will be chosen from among entries submitted by October 8th. The top 10 will be featured on the game's Facebook page, where the community will vote for a winner to receive airtime and $25,000.
LittleBigPlanet Karting is headed for a November 6th launch on PlayStation 3. You can check out the official rules on Mofilm's website.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Square Enix's CTO and Final Fantasy 14 tech director has left the company