LittleBigPlanet Karting will have a commercial built by fans to air on national TV.
LittleBigPlanet Karting, the upcoming racer from United Front Games pitting Sackboy against the evil-stuffed Horde gang, will have a commercial created by fans and air on national TV, via a contest revealed on the PlayStation Blog.
In keeping with the LittleBigPlanet theme of Play, Create, Share — already on display as beta testers share their videos for the upcoming racer — Sony and Mofilm are inviting enthusiasts to create a 25-second commercial. The companies have provided video and audio assets for aspiring advertisers. Ten finalists will be chosen from among entries submitted by October 8th. The top 10 will be featured on the game's Facebook page, where the community will vote for a winner to receive airtime and $25,000.
LittleBigPlanet Karting is headed for a November 6th launch on PlayStation 3. You can check out the official rules on Mofilm's website.
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- How indie devs are finding success, and publicity, in toys and merch
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians (update)
- BBC launches update of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy text adventure
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there