"Street Fighter x Tekken" is out today on iOS for $2.99.
Street Fighter x Tekken is out today for iOS, available on the iTunes App Store for $2.99 as a special release day discount from its $4.99 price tag.
The iOS version of the crossover fighter includes two-versus-two tag-team battles over Wi-Fi and online ranked matches. Unique to the iOS port is the Gem Roulette system, which grants players a random power-up after hitting an opponent with a Launcher Attack.
Currently ten fighters are available to choose from: Street Fighter's Chun-Li, Dhalsim, Guile, Hugo, and Ryu; and Hworan, Kazuya, King, Nina, and Paul from Tekken.
The App Store listing notes that players running the game on iOS 6 will have some images appear darker than others. Capcom is working to address this issue.
Street Fighter x Tekken for PlayStation Vita is coming October 23rd.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Watch Unreal Engine 4 running in Firefox