Modder Eloth is bringing "Morrowind" into "Skyrim" with the Skywin project.
An ambitious modder is heading the charge to bring The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind into the Skyrim engine, releasing several screenshots of the endeavor on the Morroblivion forums.
Modder Eloth, who previously aided in modding Morrowind into Oblivion, posted two videos of the in-progress Skywind. Morrowind's familiar architecture and flora are recognizable in the footage, posted below, in which viewers are given a walking tour of Ald'ruhn, one of the kingdom's seats of power.
Eloth is currently looking for volunteers to help pick up the pace to get the mod out more quickly. Interested participants can sign up at the Skywind development forums.
The Morroblivon project is still in development as well, receiving its most recent upgrade just last week, and can be downloaded at the project's page.
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- PS3 bundled with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for $269 at Walmart
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City