EA DICE is celebrating the Battlefield franchise's 10th anniversary for the next week, and the reminiscing begins with a one-day-only sale on Origin that drops select Battlefield games on PC to only $10.
Here are the games on sale today, which is exactly 10 years from the European release date of Battlefield 1942:
- Battlefield 3 (regular price $39.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (regular price $49.99): includes Bad Company 2 and the Vietnam expansion
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam (regular price $14.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (regular price $19.99)
- Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition (regular price $14.99): includes Battlefield 2142 and the Northern Strike Booster Pack
- Battlefield 2: Complete Collection (regular price $19.99): includes Battlefield 2, the Special Forces Expansion Pack, and the Euro Force and Armored Fury Booster Packs
The deals expire at 6 AM ET tomorrow morning, so hop on them as soon as you can. They're valid everywhere; the prices are reduced to $10 or the "equivalent in your territory," according to the Battlefield Blog.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28