EA DICE is celebrating the Battlefield franchise's 10th anniversary for the next week, and the reminiscing begins with a one-day-only sale on Origin that drops select Battlefield games on PC to only $10.
Here are the games on sale today, which is exactly 10 years from the European release date of Battlefield 1942:
- Battlefield 3 (regular price $39.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (regular price $49.99): includes Bad Company 2 and the Vietnam expansion
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam (regular price $14.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (regular price $19.99)
- Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition (regular price $14.99): includes Battlefield 2142 and the Northern Strike Booster Pack
- Battlefield 2: Complete Collection (regular price $19.99): includes Battlefield 2, the Special Forces Expansion Pack, and the Euro Force and Armored Fury Booster Packs
The deals expire at 6 AM ET tomorrow morning, so hop on them as soon as you can. They're valid everywhere; the prices are reduced to $10 or the "equivalent in your territory," according to the Battlefield Blog.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Google cleans up Google Play store, removes dozens of Swing Copters clones
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)