EA DICE is celebrating the Battlefield franchise's 10th anniversary for the next week, and the reminiscing begins with a one-day-only sale on Origin that drops select Battlefield games on PC to only $10.
Here are the games on sale today, which is exactly 10 years from the European release date of Battlefield 1942:
- Battlefield 3 (regular price $39.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (regular price $49.99): includes Bad Company 2 and the Vietnam expansion
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam (regular price $14.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (regular price $19.99)
- Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition (regular price $14.99): includes Battlefield 2142 and the Northern Strike Booster Pack
- Battlefield 2: Complete Collection (regular price $19.99): includes Battlefield 2, the Special Forces Expansion Pack, and the Euro Force and Armored Fury Booster Packs
The deals expire at 6 AM ET tomorrow morning, so hop on them as soon as you can. They're valid everywhere; the prices are reduced to $10 or the "equivalent in your territory," according to the Battlefield Blog.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)