EA DICE is celebrating the Battlefield franchise's 10th anniversary for the next week, and the reminiscing begins with a one-day-only sale on Origin that drops select Battlefield games on PC to only $10.
Here are the games on sale today, which is exactly 10 years from the European release date of Battlefield 1942:
- Battlefield 3 (regular price $39.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (regular price $49.99): includes Bad Company 2 and the Vietnam expansion
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam (regular price $14.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (regular price $19.99)
- Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition (regular price $14.99): includes Battlefield 2142 and the Northern Strike Booster Pack
- Battlefield 2: Complete Collection (regular price $19.99): includes Battlefield 2, the Special Forces Expansion Pack, and the Euro Force and Armored Fury Booster Packs
The deals expire at 6 AM ET tomorrow morning, so hop on them as soon as you can. They're valid everywhere; the prices are reduced to $10 or the "equivalent in your territory," according to the Battlefield Blog.
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine