Trine 2 and Trine 2: Goblin Menace, the action-adventure game from developer Frozenbyte, received a Steam patch that squashed dozens of bugs.
Trine 2, the action-adventure game from developer Frozenbyte, received a Steam patch that squashed dozens of bugs.
The 1.19 update applies to the PC and Mac versions, and contains fixes for achievements and tweaks to gameplay. In addition to improvements for the game's user interface, it also includes level refinements, as well as multiplayer and audio improvements.
At E3 2012, Frozenbyte announced that Trine 2: Director's Cut, which includes Goblin Menace's expanded content, is headed to Wii U. The developer expects the game to launch alongside Nintendo's new console in North America on November 18th.
Trine 2 is available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, and Mac, with Linux and Mac App Store versions planned in the next few months. You can check out the full changelog for the 1.19 update at Frozenbyte's website.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free