Angry Birds spin-off Bad Piggies hitting PCs and will be available in retail stores.
Angry Birds spin-off, Bad Piggies, is coming to retail next month for release on PC, MCV reports.
The title, which is being released by Focus Multimedia, will also receive free DLC made up of additional levels and is slated to sell in stores for £10.20. We have contacted Focus Multimedia for its North American price point and will update the post when further information is available.
"Bad Piggies is a testament to Rovio's exceptional talent for creativity and consistently entertaining gameplay," stated Focus brand manager Alan Wild.
"This time last year saw Angry Birds achieve phenomenal festive retail success. Bad Piggies promises a repeat performance. With fresh and exciting appeal, established imagery and iconic characters, the Bad Piggies PC release is perfectly timed for another piggin' brilliant Christmas at retail."
Bad Piggies will allow players to take on the role of the pig characters from the Angry Birds series, and are tasked with creating the "ultimate flying machine."
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'