Angry Birds spin-off Bad Piggies hitting PCs and will be available in retail stores.
Angry Birds spin-off, Bad Piggies, is coming to retail next month for release on PC, MCV reports.
The title, which is being released by Focus Multimedia, will also receive free DLC made up of additional levels and is slated to sell in stores for £10.20. We have contacted Focus Multimedia for its North American price point and will update the post when further information is available.
"Bad Piggies is a testament to Rovio's exceptional talent for creativity and consistently entertaining gameplay," stated Focus brand manager Alan Wild.
"This time last year saw Angry Birds achieve phenomenal festive retail success. Bad Piggies promises a repeat performance. With fresh and exciting appeal, established imagery and iconic characters, the Bad Piggies PC release is perfectly timed for another piggin' brilliant Christmas at retail."
Bad Piggies will allow players to take on the role of the pig characters from the Angry Birds series, and are tasked with creating the "ultimate flying machine."
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- GameStop has a plan to give The Last of Us owners half off of the Remastered edition