Blizzard is hosting launch events across Europe for World of Warcraft's Mists of Pandaria expansion next week, but if you can't make it to one yourself, fear not: the company will be live-streaming them on YouTube.
Blizzard is hosting launch events across Europe for World of Warcraft's Mists of Pandaria expansion next week, but if you can't make it to one yourself, fear not: the company will be livestreaming them on YouTube.
The digital launch event, which is set to begin at 10:30 p.m. Paris time (CEST) on September 24th, will include footage from all the European launch events: Madrid, London, Paris, Cologne, Milan, Stockholm, and Moscow. World of Warcraft developers from Blizzard will be in attendance at many of the locations, and planned festivities include a live orchestra performing music from the Pandaria expansion.
Head over to the Warcraft YouTube page next Tuesday night to join in on the fun. Mists of Pandaria launches on September 25th.
Update: Blizzard will also host a North American launch party in Southern California on September 24th at the Irvine Spectrum Center. The event will take place from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. PDT and will feature a special guest appearance from actress Felicia Day.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month