The latest update for Diablo 3 brings skill changes across all classes as well as the addition of the "Find a Friend" feature and several tweaks to the auction house.
The latest update for Diablo 3, in addition to the Monster Power and Inferno Machine features, brings skill changes across all classes as well as the addition of a "Find a Friend" feature and several minor changes to the auction house.
All classes have had their active and passive skills tweaked. Damage done by certain monsters and defensive bonuses for certain higher-level class skills have both been reduced, giving lower-level players without these skills a greater chance of winning more difficult battles by taking less damage.
The new "Friend of Friend" feature allows players to find and add friends' Real IDs to join up for play. Blizzard can also now send in-game items directly to players with a new item delivery system. Additionally, players can search the auction house for items with similar stats to what they currently have equipped or are looking to sell.
A full list of patch notes, including specifics on classes skill changes, can be found on Battle.net.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Titanfall's Expedition DLC offers a 'parkour playground' with the 'War Games' map